Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pink Engagement Rings

Who says engagement rings HAVE to be boring old diamonds? I have always loved pink sapphires and once my dear fiancé  proposed and said I could pick out my ring, I immediately turned to the internet and started ... "Windows" shopping. *snort*

My first stop was Brilliant Earth.  Brilliant Earth offers conflict free diamonds and gems mined in Canada.  Here are some of their beautiful pink rings:


Platinum Pink Sapphire Twisted Vine Diamond Ring - $3,225


Yellow Gold Pink Sapphire Tiara Ring - $2,300


White Gold Pink Sapphire Halo Diamond Ring - $2,500


Next I turned to Tiffany's .... what girl doesn't dream of a Tiffany's ring?  I thought for sure they would be way over budget but I found some very pretty pink rings for a fairly reasonable price.

Elsa Peretti Open Heart Ring - $625

Legacy Collection Band - $2,675


Swing Ring - $3,900


We ultimately settled on a pink sapphire and diamond ring from Tiffany called "Jazz."  I know I'm biased, but isn't it pretty???



I would love to hear from all the brides out there who proudly sport a pink engagement/wedding ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment