Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Why I Started The Pink Wedding Guide

My name is Mindy and I'm currently planning for our wedding in May 2012. I love all things pink so naturally I wanted to incorporate pink into our wedding day (lucky for me, my amazing fiance was okay with that).  As I was searching the web for pink wedding decor, I thought it would be great if there was a wedding blog strictly dedicated to the fabulous color pink, and so The Pink Wedding Guide was born!  Here you will find all sorts of ideas for your pink wedding, from pink flowers and pink shoes, all the way to pink dresses and even pink engagement rings!

I hope you enjoy scrolling through the various topics and gaining some inspiration for your own brilliant wedding!

Love and pink sparklies,
~ Mindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment