Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pink Ombre Elements for Your Wedding

I love the look of ombre, and I love pink, so I really love pink ombre.  Here is a collection of pretty pink ombre elements for your wedding.


Image from blog.pinkcakebox.com

Another pink ombre cake, and bonus points for the bride's pink dress!  Image from www.bridefinds.com

A subtle touch of pink on the train of this dress.  Photo from www.perennialweddings.com

For the more daring bride, a full on pink ombre dress!  Image from swanky-chic-fete.blogspot.com

These bags would make cute gifts for your wedding party.  Photo from www.weddingchicks.com

Beautiful ombre backdrop for the ceremony or photobooth! Image and tutorial from www.greenweddingshoes.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like this look. Not sure if my husband would've okayed this look for our wedding, but I think it looks really striking and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete